Powered By Blogger

Thursday 8 November 2012

Leopard coats!!!

Un must di quest'inverno sono sicuramente i cappotti e pellicce (ecologiche mi raccomando) leopardati..io ho gia' ceduto al fascino e ne ho acquistato uno proprio ieri.

A must for this winter are definitely coats and furs (Ecological I recommend) leopard .. I have already 'fallen under the spell and I bought one yesterday.



Pull & Bear € 39,90 ( ♥ )


Pull & Bear € 69,90

Zara  € 129,00


Topshop 75,00 sterline



Forever 21 € 48,75

3 comments:

  1. e tanto leopardo!!!!

    Baci, Ylenia di Longuette

    ReplyDelete
  2. ciao prima di tutto ti seguo! ti aspetto su http://modaealtririmedi.blogspot.it/ per un contest fantastico! non mancare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get enough of animal prints! Any kind! Great post! I am following you! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete